Hiring a plumber, gasfitter or drainlayer

0800 4 60 247 0800 4 60 247

Hiring a plumber, gasfitter or drainlayer?

First check to see if they are authorised to undertake the work by asking to see their card. All authorised tradespeople must carry their authorisation card issued by the Board.
The card also details what a person's supervision requirements are, if any (on the reverse).
You can also check to see if a person is authorised on the Plumbers, Gasfitters & Drainlayers Board website's online register  or phone them on 0800 743 262